It’s time for another Virtual Card Stash Door Dash Delivery Service and today we will feature the Zany Zebra Stamp Set.
Here’s how the CSDDDS works. A couple of demo friends and I pick a stamp set 1-2x a month and create a class around it. I then pick 6 of my favorite cards from the 12 and cut and prep the cardstock just as it would be for an in-person class here in the studio but the best part is that “class” is delivered right to your door and you can work on it at your leisure, in your jammies with a beverage of YOUR choice!
Class is only $20 and shipping IS included!
- Your $20 Registration will include
- All Materials to make 6 cards PLUS a complete full-color tutorial to make an additional six stinkin’ cute cards.
- 1/2 Pack- Playing with Patterns 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- 2 yrd 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
- 1 yrd Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
- 1/2 Pack Pearl Jewels
- Shipping is included
Registrations must be received by Aug 15th. Kits will ship around Aug 30th. Class doesn’t include the stamp set but when you register for class (PayPal or off-line check) you can either order it and any other necessary supplies directly from my website OR email me and I can order it for you and include it with your CSDDDS package (PayPal, check or Credit Card for that). It’s super fun and a great way to get a little stamping done. I do have a PDF version only option as well and if you are a member of my SARendipity team, check your newsletter for special pricing on the PDFs.
STAMP SET: Zany Zebra (152536)
INK: Night of Navy Ink (147110), Calypso Coral Ink (147101), Coastal Cabana Ink (147097), Crushed Curry (147087), Versamark Ink (102283), Regals Stampin’ Write Markers (Crushed Curry used) (147155)
BLENDS: Calypso Coral (154881), Mango Melody (154888), Bermuda Bay (154878), Night of Navy (154891), Purple Posy (154896)
OTHER: Layering Circle Dies (151770), Layering Oval Dies (151771), Stitched Shapes Dies (152323), Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690), Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder (152718), Banner Triple Punch (138292), 1 ½” Circle Punch (138299), 2 ¼” Circle Punch (143720), Classic Label Punch (141491), Label Me Fancy Punch (151297), Heat Tool (129053), Clear Emboss Powder (109130), Playing With Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack (152468), Stamparatus (146276)(optional)
And Here’s a super cute card done with the Zany Zebra recently. Check this out.
Just a quick post tonight…here’s the video from this morning’s Facebook Live. Enjoy. Love this sketch.
- Card Base – Granny Apply Green – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Layer 1 – Granny Apple Green – Embossed – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Layer 2 – Coastal Cabana – 3 1/4″x 4 1/4″
- Layer 3 – Whisper White – 3″ x 4″
- Layer 4 – Bold DSP – 1″ x 2 7/8″, 1 1/4″ x 2 7/8″, 1 1/2″ x 2 7/8″
- Layer 5 – Granny Apple Green Label Me Lovely
- Layer 6 Whisper White – Layering Circle
- Layer 7 Scrap for Zebra
Receive a complimentary PDF when your order is $40 or greater.
Introducing a great new Bi-monthly Stampin’ Opportunity….DoorDash has been delivering your favorite restaurant food for some time now and I think I’ve got a fabulous new twist! I’m introducing a completely non-caloric delivery option….introducing…Card Stash Door Dash Delivery Service…”your favorite card class, delivered”.
Two times a month, I collaborate with three of my favorite demonstrators to put together a “take-out” class. It’s basically a Card Class Delivered..Option. It’s going to be so much fun!
Without further ado…Introducing – June #1 – Card Stash Door Dash Delivery Service – CSDDDS-
Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Class
- Date: Registration is Due by 6/12 – Use Contact Form below to Register
- Where: in YOUR Happy Place
- Cost: $39
Your $39 Registration will include
- materials to make 10 cards PLUS a complete full-color tutorial to make an additional 8 – And So Much Cards – these cards take your remaining additional Memories and More cards, adds in coordinating product and make them “So Much More!”
- Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes
- Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card Pack
- Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack
- Just Jade Gingham Ribbon – 5 yards
- Whisper White 1/2 Faux Linen Ribbon – 5 yards
- Misty Moonlight/Silver Baker’s Twine – 10 yards
- Shipping is included
Sign me up for – JUNE CARD STASH DOOR DASH DELIVERY SERVICE – #1
REGISTER NO LATER THAN 6/12
Here are a few of the items I used when I designed the “And So Much More” cards. Feel free to add them on to the list if you wish.
Hooray…it’s Friday and the glorious weekend stretches in front of us. Have a few things I need to attend to that may seem a little daunting…Rob was so kind as to bring home a big old trailer full of mulch. Zoiks…and the rain and nice weather have created havoc in my ‘weed patch” and it’s only May. Things are already running amok.
I’ve got sourdough bread in the oven and no matter what’s stressing you out…good bread is the answer. Unless you are attempting to limit your gluten, and I should be, and then it’s the source of another whole set of problems…but I digress.
I wanted to share a sweet little card with you today that we did on my Facebook Live the other day. This was done with the retiring New Wonders Hostess Stamp set.
Did you know that when you host a party, a book party or have a qualifying order ($150) you are eligible for Hostess Benefits? Yes, indeed. This is one of the sets you can choose to spend to spend your money on. But wait, there’s more, It’s listed at “hostess pricing” so that’s an additional perk…of course, you can choose to spend your hostess benefits on ANYTHING in the catalog but this is ONLY available to Hostesses or with a qualifying order…
NOW…starting June 3rd we will new Hostess Sets AND additionally, a Hostess Incentive for June…We are kicking off with the Annual Catalog Kick-off Event. A Hostess or Qualifying Order will receive an additional $25 in free product soI would love to help you do a book party, a workshop or invite you to attend my Take Three Class on June 4th & 5th. Ann P & Dannette W are my Rewards club hostesses for June and I can’t wait to help them shop for additional FREE product. Now I do have another round of Rewards Clubs starting here in June so I have a 3rd, yet to be named stamper, that will hold the honor of Hostess for June. Will it be YOU?!?
Here’s the skinny on Rewards Club –
- 8 month commitment – Hostess Rewards earned during one of the months
- Minimum $20 order placed every month of the club at the Take Three class
- Take Three is held Thurs PM & Friday Afternoon and Evening – Drop in during listed hours
- cards will be completed and mailed if non-local
- Monthly Color Coach Swatch
- Spiral Bound Catalog
- Monthly PDF with additional class ideas.
So Let me know if you would like to have one of the spots in “club”. It’s a super fun deal and we would love to have you…did I mention that my “Rewards Club members” have always earned the 1/2 Price item during their stint? We are a super fun group to meet with.
Order Supplies 24-7.
Use Host Code – T23MHNKB
Receive a complimentary PDF when your order is $40 or greater.
Oh, these colors are so fun and hip this year! Do you want to play with all the cool kids? I am kicking off the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog with a great club offering. 2020 – In Color Club. Meet the 2020 Cool Kids – Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight, Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Bumble Bee
This is a Virtual Club offering that will last 5 months. Each month you will receive an assortment of items built around the Color of the Month. In each pack you will receive a pack of cardstock needed to stamp the 3 cards of the month. PDF and video instructions will be supplied, additionally, you will receive 2 stamp sets and a punch (Substitutions can be made) with which to stamp your cards. It was super fun last year and I loved having 15 cards done with a single set.
You will receive a Paypal invoice or we will run your credit card on the 1st of the month and packets of product and cardstock will be shipped around the 15th of the month.
Club is only $47 a month with $7 Priority Shipping.
**Local peeps can pick up the supplies from the studio and will receive a $7 Gift Certificate Credit.
Here’s the list of products you will receive in each of the months along with the Cardstock Packet to create 3 Cards
- June – Bumble Bee – Ink Pad, Ink Refill, Asst In Color CS, Basket of Bloom Stamp Set, Ornate Thanks Stamp Set
- July – Just Jade – Ink Pad, Ink Refill, Small Bloom Punch, Stampin’ Blends Combo, 1/4 pack Flowers and More DSP
- Aug – Misty Moonlight – Ink Pad, Ink Refill, Stampin’ Blends Combo, In Color 6×6 DSP, 2 yrds Twill Ribbon (10 total)
- Sept – Cinnamon Cider – Ink Pad, Ink Refill, Stampin’ Blends Combo, In Color Markers, Enamel Dots
- Oct – Magenta Madness – Ink Pad, Ink Refill, Stampin’ Blends Combo, Asst In Color CS (20 Sheets)
Use the Contact Form below to reserve your spot! Registration is available thru June 3rd
It’s a kinda gloomy, cold and windy today. Combine that with what should be Tax Day and you are left with an Eeyore kind of day. Even the Tax Day reprieve doesn’t help a lot.
Blech…So I decided that today needed a cute happy card for today to lift the spirits. I’ve used our early release stamp sets called Ornate Thanks & Ornate Style . This suite of products debuted on April 1st for my customers and it’s brought a lot of fun and sunshine along with it! Isn’t this totally adorable?
And the Early Release Products? Oh so awesome. Place a $40 order with me in the month of April and you will receive a complimentary PDF tutorial featuring this suite of products….
And if that’s not cool enough, check out this new virtual Online Class that I’m running…It’s got another 12 card samples. This class has two options..PDF only or Card Kit with PDF.
That’s all for today…better head in and make supper!