Last week my downline and I hosted our Winter Camp Stamp-in-Oga and it was a huge hit. We do this event 3 times a year and you can choose to either attend the morning event or the all day event and it's awesome. Our next scheduled event is Saturday, June 23rd and I will be sharing the registration links with you in the next few days or so. Didn't get a chance to attend? Here's what you missed. This was one of the cards that we made at camp and the ladies that demo'd this card really knocked it out of the park with the coordinating samples using the stamp set. Check out the video on our camp page for the display samples as they are truly amazing. Make sure you are on my mailing list so that you will get information about upcoming events and can take advantage of early bird pricing! To jump on the band wagon, simply leave your email address in the signup box here directly to the right of this post. It says…Subscribe! It looks like this.
- Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Dapper Denim Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Dapper Denim 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  $8.00
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack  $10.00
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $9.00
Ribbon & Trim
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies  $30.00
- Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder  $10.00
So that was just one of the fabulous cards from camp. Of course, the supplies are still available should you wish to recreate it in the comfort of your home. Simply head over to my online store and order up the items you need.
Use Hostess Code J9VFQF9A to be entered in February's drawing for a special stamp set.