I've heard that when starting scrapbooking, that one way to tackle the project is to start current and work your way back. I've decided that that might be a wise choice in regards to my Hostess Club videos. I've got baskets of supplies to work up videos from past months. No surprise but I'm a tad behind. My clubbers are so extremely patient with me…and I love them for it! So here's to a new season, and a new me. I've got all three of Aprils videos videoed and now it's on to the editing. I've got the kits ready for mailing and they will be heading out this afternoon. Enjoy stampers!
I've chosen this card as my first club card this month as it features some pretty busy Designer Paper and I feel that often we shy away from loud but pretty paper as a rule or at least are challenged in use it. All except my friend, Kathy A who happens to embrace paper with every ounce of her being and the brighter, the better. I love that girl!
- Love & Affection Photopolymer Stamp Set  $16.00
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper  $13.00
- Mint Macaron 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  $8.00
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
- Copper Foil Sheets  $4.00
- Flirty Flamingo 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  $8.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $9.00
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
and have them shipped directly to your door!