Class today…lots of fun stampers and of course, stinkin’ cute cards. This morning Ms. Barb and I joked that it wasn’t the usual Coffee and Cards but more like, Chaos and Cards. I was dragging a little from the expo and a weekend of soccer which equates to “not really ready” and about 1 hour before class it hit me that we had already MADE one of the cards LAST month at class…talk about a pit in your stomach! I quickly grabbed a swap card, changed it up and cut cardstock speedy quick…which made for chaos. Two of my favorite stampers usually arrive about 45 minutes early and today, I was barely out of my jammies and was rushing around throwing stamps in a bucket. Chaos indeed…and all for naught. When I showed the stampers the card in questions…they all said, “nope…havent’ done that card.” Apparently, we had made it at our GROUP meeting and not in class. I need more coffee…or a brain…Either would be nice.
So all’s quiet now…and I need to share a layout with you from my list of things to post. Here’s a layout that we did back in Feb at my Layouts Class. It’s a cute one for sure. Layout class is on Thursday this week. Hope you can come.
- Cool Treats Photopolymer Bundle  $48.50
- 2015-2017 In Color 12" X 12" Cardstock  $11.00
- 2016-2018 In Color 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  $8.00
- Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper  $13.00
- Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
- 12X12 Smooth Card Stock – Neutrals Collection  $9.95
- Sprinkles Embellishments  $5.50
- Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker  $3.50
- Garden Green Stampin’ Write Marker  $3.50
- Peekaboo Peach Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
Enjoy…remember…Layouts Class – Thursday, April 27th. I occasionally have extra packets available after class if you aren’t able to attend in person! Contact me..