Spent a little time in the office and out of the way of my drywallers yesterday and had a chance to get one of the Hostess Club videos filmed and uploaded. It’s been a while since I did a tutorial and it’s NOT like riding a bike! I was totally out of practice and needed several restarts. 🙂 It doesn’t help when your teenager is laughing at you in the corner. I finally had to send him out of the office…so he went and sat in his car. (The drywallers were working in his bedroom as well!)
We will be starting NEW Hostess Clubs next month and I invite you to join us! We have a wonderful group of stampers that meet in the studio on the first Thursday and Friday of the month (usually) and a nice handful of non-local stampers that get a “to-go” kit and assemble with the help of these videos! Wouldn’t you care to join us! It’s fun and you can reap the Hostess Benefits and stamp 3 really cute projects each month!
This month we featured the Cupcake and Carousel paper from the Occasions catalog. It’s so awesome!
Here’s the video for my Hostess Club members and of course, for anyone else interested in making this adorable simply card. Enjoy…Off to attempt video #2..albeit, my knees are skinned and my elbow is bruised from falling off yesterday’s proverbial bike! Wish me luck!
- Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Bundle 
- Sunshine Sayings Wood-Mount Bundle 
- Sunshine Sayings Clear-Mount Bundle 
- Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad 
- White Stampin' Emboss Powder 
- Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack