cranky..a little crabby..a little sick of summer vacation and a lot overwhelmed? Seriously, it was so bad yesterday that I put myself in Stampin' Timeout. I had a couple of incidents and situations that just made me plain old anxious and so I decided to have a little stamp therapy and had my standard comfort food for supper…Chili's Chips and Salsa (with Ranch Dressing, of course). It mostly worked and I can say that I'm in a vastly better mood today. I have all of my Stinkin' Cute July Paper Pumpkin Variations ready to share at my Hostess Club tomorrow so obviously the time out was productive and even had the energy to bottle my Honey today so yeah..I'm "A Little" better. 🙂
This was a card that we did for class recently and was inspired by a friend, Kelly Acheson. I changed it up some and love that I can use that Awesome Sauce "Affectionately Yours" Designer Series paper. Its totally awesome!
And see the flower on the end of the arrow…I've been looking all over for that stinkin' flower. I was working on another project and I couldn't find one of the flowers that I had SWORE I die-cut. Well as I was cropping the photo, I couldn't figure out what that little blurb was…yeah, it's my flower. Sad part is that this card has already been mailed. Let's hope it falls out between the layers or someone is going to think it's a really random addition and that I'm losing my mind…maybe I am, but let's not let that cat out of the bag, just yet.
- Perfectly Wrapped Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Flirty Flamingo 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper 
- Watermelon Wonder 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Layering Circle Framelits Dies 
- Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad 
- 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes 
- Flirty Flamingo 3/8" (1 Cm) Ruched Ribbon