I found my camera in Adria's room so theoretically, I should be back in action, right? Somehow…I didn't find any time to blog? The week has been a fairly good one in that I had Bust A Move class on Monday and Tuesday and then Bingo last night so I've been a creating cardstock cutting maniac. Bingo was a blast last night and the ladies went home with some really good prizes. Why did I forget to take a picture? Probably because we were having too much fun! Should probably share the Bingo cards this next week.
I'm still sharing cards from LAST week. This was one of the Hostess Club cards that we did last week. It's soooo stinkin' cute. I've been holding Hostess Club for several years now but I've recently added a new facet to club….Virtual Stinkin' Cute Hostess Club! I know several friends that would LOVE to join us in the studio on a regular basis but because of location (like Alaska?) or situation (doesn't like to drive in winter?) simply cannot attend my Hostess Club Open House dates. With help from a virtual customer on the east coast, I think we are hammering out a nice little program. Here's how it works…
- Join Hostess Club and commit to 8 months in the Club and place a minimum of $20/month for the session.
- You will be Hostess one of those 8 months and receive all the Hostess Benefits. (like Free Hostess $$ and a 1/2 price item – when club qualifies ($450 in sales) and at this point we have "qualified" EVERY month!)
- Stamp 3 Make and Takes in person or receive a cardstock packet to stamp at home if not able to attend in person
- I send a PDF with the monthly card samples and video tape the card demonstrations so member can assemble cardstock packets in person.
- I will set up a Hostess Code for each club so you can choose to order online and have the items shipped directly to you, should you desire….
This was one of the cards that we stamped for Hostess Club in July.
I've added the video should you wish to see how it's completed. Please contact me to join the fun and receive all the goodies of Hostess Club. We do make Stinkin' Cute cards! That's all for today. I should whip up a newsletter. Are you on my mailing list? and then need to head out to the garden to plant some things, weed some more things, and hopefully harvest a few things. :) Happy Stamping!