I’ve finished up the kits for March 2016 scrapbook layout class. I have several stampers that just can’t make the trek out to the studio for a variety of reasons and so I usually put together several kits for those that can’t make and those that forgot how much fun and product this class is. I loved the colors of this layout. The Delightful Dijon paired with the Soft Suede, and Island Indigo and Soft Sky are quite nice. This layout was my double page spread for the evening and I think it would work well with photos that are from graduation etc. I think I will be using mine to scrapbook the graduation picnic/party that we had for Adria last year…yeah, I’m SO not caught up on my scrapbooking.
This is the list of products you would need to complete these pages…but remember..when you come to Layouts class, all you need are scissors and adhesive. I’ve got all the stuff, you just get to play.
- Sky Is The Limit Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Sky Is The Limit Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- 2015-2017 In Color 12″ X 12″ Cardstock 
- Soft Suede 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Island Indigo 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Soft Sky 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper 
- Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper 
- Tiny Triangles Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
- Circles Collection Framelits Die 
- 2″ Circle Punch 
- 2-1/2″ Circle Punch 
- Banner Triple Punch 
- White Perfect Accents 
Still not convinced to attend class. Check out these additional fabulous pages that you could have completed!