I had fully intended on having all my Christmas cards posted by now. I do believe that could be one of my New Year's Resolutions. To stay focused and finish projects…now I will post those cards this week but I'm bouncing back to a project I worked on LAST month and I'm working on finishing that up first! This was a Thanksgiving Scrapbook Page that we did for my Nov 2015 Layouts Class. Isn't it just adorable. I need to print out a few photos for this page…that could be another resolution. To actually print out more photos!
This is all for tonight. I've got my Catalog Play Date tomorrow and I need to get a few hours of shut eye so that I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow!
- Neutrals 12" X 12" Card Stock 
- Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper 
- Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- 2-1/2" Circle Punch 
- 2" Circle Punch 
- 1-1/4" Circle Punch 
- 2-3/8" Circle Scallop Punch 
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack 
- Six Sayings Wood-Mount Stamp Set