and there are times when even crafty stamper/scrappers are stuck for ideas and we need to turn to Pinterest, a friend's blog, or a magazine lest we throw up our hands in despair…That happens to me quite often, usually it's when I have a class scheduled to start in the next 24 hours (ok, maybe 2 hours?) and panic is inhibiting the creative process. I needed to stamp lift a layout from my friend and fellow demonstrator, Lyssa Z. Here's her page and my stamplifted and tweaked page.
Love the layout. Thanks for helping me out of a pinch my dear friend! And all the rest of you Happy Scrappers? Hope you can come to my Layouts class on Dec 3rd. We usually try to meet the 3rd Thursday of the month but here in November, I'm heading to Raleigh NC for a soccer tournament…so it's Dec 3rd for the November Layouts!
- Amazing Birthday Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- 2014-2016 In Color 12" X 12" Cardstock 
- Sweet Li'l Things Designer Series Paper 
- 2014-2016 In Color 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Pearl Basic Jewels Embellishments 
- Subtles Designer Buttons 
- White Signo Uni-Ball Gel Pen 
- File Tabs Edgelits Die 
- Border Chevron Punch 
- 1-1/4" Circle Punch