and yes they are. I'm so thankful for my friends, both near and far.
I don't quite know how it's managed to be Friday already? I've had three separate classes days this week so that may account for some of the quickly passing time. I'm going to share a quick card with you today that was inspired by my friend Dena Rekow. She is a demonstrator from Iowa and loads of fun to be with. I've changed a few of the elements of her card and used it for a class recently. That is one of the prevailing myths and could potentially scare some stampers away from being a demonstrator…you don't have to make every single card for class, 100% unique. As a demo, it's perfectly ok to be inspired by other stampers. That's why we swap at convention and other Stampin' Up! events. It's part of the "work smarter, not harder" mentality. Now if we could only figure out how to apply that to house work, yard and garden work…short of hiring someone else to do it, I can't figure out a smarter method.
Enjoy the card…I'm heading out to work a little outdoors before my Hope Collage stampers come for tonight's class.
- Garden In Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies 
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Watermelon Wonder 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- 2015-2017 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack 
- Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Cucumber Crush Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad