More time to pick up the Post-party confetti when you order this adorable Scrapbook Birthday layout! Don't waste time designing an adorable birthday layout…simply order this month's page kit! Save your time and pick up the confetti from the corners or scour Pinterest for fun ideas for NEXT year. I've got your back on this one. You simply upload your photos to the lab of your choice and then add them to the layout. It doesn't get easier than that and voila, two more pages added to your book. And adorable ones at that!
One of the beauties of attending my layouts class that you don't need to have a large stash of scrapbooking items. Of course, I have no problem if you DO want a large stash…but I digress.
Here's a list of the items I used to make these pages.
- Balloon Bash Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Tangelo Twist Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Brights Stampin' Write Markers 
- 2014-2016 In Color Stampin' Write Markers 
- Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker 
- Brights 12" X 12" Card Stock 
- Gold Foil Sheets 
- 2014-2016 In Color 12" X 12" Cardstock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- 2-3/8" Circle Scallop Punch 
- 2" Circle Punch 
- Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Cotton Ribbon 
- Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper 
And if you just need the pages. Simply click the "add to cart"
and I'll mail the 5 page Feb 2015 kit to YOU!