I think it's a really good thing that I'm not a 2nd shift employee. I'm not sure I'd ever get anything accomplished. I am helping out on 2nd shift today and I'll be brutally honest and say that I don't think I've gotten anything accomplished outside of getting the mortgage paid and making a few phone calls How do you 2nd shifters stay productive? I've wasted an entire day or so it seems.
But I suppose all days cant be super-amazingly productive. I had "one" of those days yesterday. Cranked out 4 cards for my Diva Day coming up on Saturday and here's one of my favorites. I liked it yesterday and I like it even more today. I've used the Sale-a-bration Lotus Blossom set. YES, it is free with a qualifying order! It's much yummier in real life.
So what do you think? I think you need to head over to my online store and get yourself one of these Lotus Blossom stamp sets!
- Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad 
- Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Refill 
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
Ribbon & Trim
So that's it for today. Now I can say that I blogged too…big deal! Not a very ambitious day, was it?