I truly think we need to have a Stampin' Up! party so that we can make this AWESOME appetizer. I found this recipe on Pinterest over the weekend. Between stamping my Valentine Collage and the wedding invitations for a friend, I browsed Pinterest looking for yummy Superbowl appetizers that would appeal to the girls in the group! This was one of my favorites. It was originally taken from the Addapinch website. It's super easy and I'll admit I would have probably eaten the entire dish had I been alone and the buffet not loaded with other equally yummy dishes.
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 round of brie
- apples, pears, grapes, and crackers for serving
- Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, corn syrup, water, and butter to a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir to combine and cook until praline sauce has thickened enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and pecans.
- Place brie into a rimmed serving platter. Pour hot praline sauce over brie.
- Serve with sliced apples, pears, grapes, and / or crackers.
So how about it! You make the appetizer and I'll bring all the Stamping Fun and we can eat and stamp and just plain old have a blast!? I've got a couple of Sale-a-bration dates left and I know that we can have a grand old time!