Shaping up to be one of the last nice days for a while. Guys are here working on the barn this morning and once Ella wakes up, I suppose we should probably tuck the bees in for the winter and maybe a couple of flower beds too. I wanted to get some cards designed for my upcoming classes but I think I'm going to wait until the rains hit later in the week. I have to finish unpacking from the weekend today too. We had an absolute blast at the Stamp In on Saturday and I will have to say it was one of our best ones yet! I'll probably share a few more of those cards later too and share the registration link so that you can reserve your spot before it sells out!
I wanted to start "tempting" you with the Snowmen and Flakes Christmas Stamp A Stacks coming up later this month. It's usually hugely popular and so I've added two additional sessions to the list.
- Monday, Nov 21st – 3pm – 6:30pm (New Session – 2 Seats Left)
- Monday, Nov 21st – 6:30pm (FULL)
- Tuesday, Nov 22nd – 9:30am (7 Spots Left)
- Tuesday, Nov 22nd – 6:30pm (New Session – 8 Seats Left)
Here's one of the cards that made the cut. At this class you will make 12 cards for $25 (or register for multiples of a class or two additional Stamp A Stacks and receive a class discount) Confusing…I know. Call me and I can explain it better!
- Stamps: Holiday Line Up
- Inks: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
- CS: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Silver Shimmer,
- Misc: Northern Flurries Die, Pool Party Ribbon