Just popping in with a quick reminder and a card sample for you. I'm hoping to finish cutting Stamps by Mail today so that I can get that in the mail and hopefully, (if Ella sleeps a little bit later this morning!) I can crank out the mid-month update! She's been fighting a cold and with this Daylight Savings Time Change, things have been a tad ugly! I hope "it's just a stage!"
So here's one of the cards that my Stamps By Mail club members will be receiving in their packets this week. I love the soft springy feel of this card. It's such a phenomonel set. Bee? Oh yeah, I'd like to get out and check on my hives in the next few days while the weather is nice and see how the ladies faired over the winter. So back to the task at hand…the card. Enjoy and watch for the NEXT Stamps By Mail program. The current, Nature Walk, series runs through April! It's a fab program!
- Stamps: Nature Walk, Say It Simply
- CS: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
- Inks: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze.
- Misc: Tulip Frame Folder, Designer Label Punch, Baja Breeze Seam Binding (oh, I LOVE this stuff and the folder….is an absolute MUST have!)
Tidbit: to get the darker frame, I simply used my Espresso Pad directly on the paper and burnished the frame with the ink pad, very gently!
Don't miss out on placing your SAB orders today!
- To order your Stampin’ Up! supplies – 24-7, Click here!