- Stamps by Mail, March issue in the mail – check
- Designer Series paper kits completed – check
- Cookies Backed – check
Yesterday was a VERY productive day and I'm hoping that today will be just as good. My list is LONG. I'm hoping to get the Stamps By Mail directions all finished and PDF'd out, directions for the DSP kits finished, a video tutorial, invites for a party….blah, blah, blah. Pass the coffee, I'm already tired!
I wanted to share one of the cards from the Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper kit for March. I really like this paper. Some designs are larger and some are petite and the color array is fabulous. I've put this kit together using the Easter Blossoms Stamp Set (121905 – w or 122057 – c)
This card is done entirely with the Springtime Vintage DSP Kit for March. The kit will include all the necessary cardstock and embellishments needed to make this card. And sorry Charlie, no Stamp Sets are included in this kit….you are thinking Stamps By Mail…that's the "By Mail" offering that gets you the stamps. This one gets you four fabulous card samples and two equally awesome Scrapbook pages. For those of you that attend crops, this kits rock for something like that!
|Kit-Picked Up $15.00 Kit – Mailed $18.20|
- 6 Sheets of Springtime Vintage DSP
- 2 Sheets Not Quite Navy 12 x12 CS
- 1 Sheet Vanilla CS
- 1 Sheet Baja Breeze
- 2 Sheet Rose Red CS
- 1 Sheet Early Espresso CS
- 1 Sheet Crumb Cake
- 1 yd Rose Red Seam Binding
- 1/2 yd Victorian Crochet Trim
- 1/2 Yd Pear Pizazz Seam Binding
- 8 Pearl Jewels
- 4 Pre-embossed sheets of CS (4 @ 4" x 5 1/4")
- Various Scallops and Scallop ovals
Kit is $15.00 & Shipping is $3.20. Email me if you'd like to reserve a kit to pick up in lieu of shipping.