Whew, those group meetings wear me out! Too much fun in a short amount of time is hard on this 'ol girl. I went ahead and held my group meeting last night. It was a smallish group, those that braved the elements. One of my dear downline made the hilarious remark…"good! Less competition in the SARendipity Dollars Auction." You see, my downline earns "$" for various competions in various categories and at the end of the evening…they get to auction for product. Let me tell you the goodies they could earn…we had the following:
- Level 1 Hostess Set – Because I care
- Lots Of Tags Sizzlets
- Crystal Effects
- Elements of Style Set Sampler – package of various cards done with the Elements of Style
- Stampin' Up! Laundry Bag
- I had one other thing but haven't had enough coffee to remember it!
Cheryl L did a fabulous demonstration showing us the Snake Skin Technique. I can't wait to use this in my classes and clubs. It was TOO cool. We had very nice swaps and I'm going to share two of them here with you today. Awesome.
This swap was shared by Donna Engler. She is a very talented demo out of Muskego and this is a card that she'll be using is some of her upcoming classes.
This next card was created by my newest downline member, Susan Schmidt, of Dousman. Seriously, could this be ANY cuter? Oh, man, it's adorable. Susan used several punches to create her stand. She used the Curly Label punch for the bottom and then used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border on a piece of white cardstock and sent that piece through the Modern Label. Susan also has classes and is an AMAZING stamper!
Stampers, don't think this group is exclusive! I would LOVE to share the Stampin' Up! opportunity with you as well. We are a great group of demonstrators. The benefits are boundless.
- EARN A DISCOUNT ON YOUR PERSONAL PRODUCT.
- EARN EXTRA CASH.
- BE INSPIRED AND CONNECTED WITH FELLOW STAMPIN' UP! FRIENDS
- RECEIVE THE LATEST UPDATES FIRST
- Please contact me for more information about becoming a SU demo or sign up here. My super secret password is SARAHS31.