There are approximately 50.24 % males on the earth and unfortunately, most of my stamped cards focus on the remaining 49.76%.  And the majority of the population, the men, usually get the bad rap of forgetting cards and birthdays all together.  I find that math a little hard to add up…especially when I know that I'm not stamping 50.24% for the male members of my family AND they are getting the blame for "not remembering".  Go figure.  Girls, I think we've got a good gig going here!

So I LOVE it when I can share something suitable for the "Y's" in my family.  It's my dad's birthday this week (Sat. Feb 26th)  and so I need to start thinking….I can't use this card because it's part of my Cards and Coffee class here on the 28th and the 1st.  Man Cards can't have bows…be too difficult to open (no fun folds), can't be too sappy, and no purple or pink.  There!  That is exactly why I can't seem to stamp cards for my men.  We've just eliminated four of the criteria I use to determine if the card is fabulous!

Here's my card for class next week.  It's was shared at one of my group meetings by Vickie M. of Racine. 

Plane and simple
Stamps:  Plane & Simple

Ink:  Soft Suede

CS:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake & Elegant Soiree

So Quick, Sign up for Class today…I've still got a few open spots.  We will be having three sessions.  Monday, Feb 28th @ 9:30 am & 6:30pm & again, on Tuesday, March 1st @ 9:30am.  I hope you can come!  Simply click the button below to register.