It feels so nice to fall in love…with a stamp set, none the less. I had a chance to play with my new Valentine Stamp set, Filled with Love. Take it from me, you'd fall in love too. Each card I worked with was cuter than the last. The sad part is that this fabulous Filled with Love bundle is only available thru Jan 24th. Let me tell you a little about my new love! The Bundle includes the Filled with Love stamp set, exclusive Love Patterns Designer Series Paper and a free pack of Bitty Buttons.
Don't miss out on this adorble stamp set and coordinating bundle! To order your Stampin’ Up! supplies – 24-7, Click here!
- Love the Polka Dot and Striped paper? This is the Love Patterns Designer Series Paper. It's a pack of 12 sheets of Real Red and Pretty in Pink double sided paper, created for this special promotion. It's availabe as part of the bundle or individiually, #124156 for only $9.95.
- I've used the direct to paper technique to give the card base as distressed cloth like look. Simply rub your pad directly on the cardstock.
- Scallops are made with the 3" Circle Bigz Die #122125 and the Scallop Circle #2 Item #: 113469
- The Gel Pen and the Mat Pack creates great faux stitches for us lazy stampers! Too much work to dig out the sewing machine.
- Use the Gel Pen on the buttons to create a look of faux stitching as well.
Stamps: Filled with Love
Inks: Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Misc: Full Heart PUnch, Red Grosgrain, White Taffeta, White Gel Pen, Mat Pack and Bitty Buttons.