I'm catching up enough to be able to share with you some samples from the Rubberstamping and Scrapbooking Expo and let you see what all the buzz was about around here. Whew, I've needed a week to catch up. I'm just about unloaded and now I'm working on the paperwork. Here's on of our Make and Takes from Sunday. Too cute, hey?
Seriously, he's much cuter in person. Once the garden and yard slow down, I want to take a photography class!
TIDBITS & Triffles – just a few notes
- I used the new Autumn Spice paper to dress my owl and skipped layering his eyes by using Glue Dots and Googlie Eyes. Do we need an Owl Punch class? The stamp set used is the Seasonal Sentiments from the Holiday Mini.
- The easiest way to get colored feet is to punch an Espresso body and a Mustard body. Clip the feet off the brown body and then layer directly over the Mustard body. (I use about half of the mustard body, chopping him off midsection)
- M&M Bags. My shipment is due to arrive late this week. We are selling the sleeves, 12 for a $1.00. If you order more than 3 dz, I’ll even pay for your postage (in the US.). Email me with the quantity desired and your shipping address and I'll send you a paypal link
- Filling the bags are a cinch. Simply run a pen down the bag to open the mouth and grasp the side, squeeze gently and start feeding the M&M down the tube. They will naturally just fall into place. I dare you to fill these without eating a bunch. Stock up on the Autumn M&Ms now
- To order your Stampin’ Up! supplies – 24-7, Click here!
Here's the holiday version, using A Cute Christmas