Popping in for a quick update. I've got SCADS to do today….again. But I wanted to share a quick card that I'm doing today at my Smooch Spray/Accent class. I've got openings in both the AM and PM classes so if you haven't signed up….what are you WAITING for?
We are making 5 cards and envelopes of various designs using Smooch Spray and Accent as our "topic". My only complaint with this very cool new Smooch Accent is that you can't see how utterly awesome it is from a photo. This product is FAR easier to use and control than using Dazzling Diamonds with the Liquid Glue and has equal sparkle value. Love it!
- Stamps: Greeting Card Kids (119887 (w) or 120633 (c)
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand, Old Olive
- CS: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive & Jolly Holiday (#117159)
- Misc: Jewels – Basic Pearls (#119247), Victoria (#118481)
& Triffles – just a few notes
- I used the Jolly Holiday paper to
paper piece my adorable little girl.
I stamped on the Designer series paper and then cut out the clothes
that I needed and glued over the original image on my cardfront. Similar to paper dolls.
- The Smooch Top Coat is a iridescent
glimmer. Much easier to use than
Dazzling Diamonds even. I smooched
the fur trim on her clothes and the icy ground. The applicator is similar to nail
polish but has a fine rigid tip so you have great control!
- Jewel Pearls – come in a pack of
150! Love them. Watch for upcoming classes with both the
Rhinestones and Pearls!
- To order your Stampin’ Up! supplies – 24-7, Click here!