Cyclists the world over are "gearing" up and getting ready for the Tour de France, a grueling month long race across France. I, being far less ambitious and much much less muscularly defined, have decided that the best I can muster is a Tour de Stamps! I will embark on a grueling cross-city Stamp Tour.
It's new catalog time and I want to get these babies to you! How about I bring the catalogs to you on my first annual Tour de Stamps. I've set up a schedule where I can lug my catalogs to a local eatery/coffee house, sit back and treat myself while you stop in during the times listed and pick up your complimentary (yeah, you read that right!) catalog. Run in and pick up your catalog, stay and have a cup if you wish. I have ordered 14 cases of catalogs and the best place for these beauties is in your hands. I'm telling you they rock! Then once these are handed out, you will be invited to attend my Customer Appreciation and Catalog Kickoff on July 15th. I can't wait to show you all the fun.
Here's the Tour de Stamps Schedule!
- Monday, June 28th 1:00-3:00 – Oconomowoc – Shanahan's Coffee House – 915 Summit Ave
- Monday, June 28th 3:30pm – 5:30pm – Waukesha – Starbucks – 801 W Moreland Blvd
- Tuesday, June 29th – 1-3pm Menomonee Falls – Panera Bread – W176N9340 River Crest Dr
- Tuesday, June 29th – 3:30-5:30pm Muskego/New Berlin – The Gingerbread House – S63W16147 College Ave
- Wednesday, June 30th – 7:45am-9:45am Milwaukee – Starbucks – 1130 Miller Park Way
- Wednesday, June 30th – 10:30am-4pm Wales/Mukwonago – My Home
Of course, if you are unfortunate enough to miss the Tour de Stamps, don't despair. You can still have a copy of our catalog mailed out to you for the cost of postage. Simple and a great way to enjoy the benefits of having a gorgeous publication in your hands. Love this catalog. We'll see you soon. Don't forget to mark the dates and the day of the Customer Appreciation/Catalog Kick Off.