As per every month, or at least my honest attempt at every month, I send out a midmonth update with my Sketch Challenge. My original sketch and favorite were shown in my Midmonth Newsletter. (Don't forget to sign up to receive them. I pack them full of samples and share with you all the latest information. Sign up on the left column, yellow box, do it now!)
Here are two more quick layouts using the original sketch. It's so fun to see the different looks you can get. If you are inspired to use this layout, please share a jpg with me and I'll post it to the blog! Go forth and create.
- Stamps: Nursery Neccessities
- Inks: Riding Hood Red, So Saffron Marker, Bashful Blue Marker
- CS: Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue, Washington Apple DSP
- Misc: Star Punches, Riding Hood Red Ribbon
- Stamps: Echoes of Kindness Hostess Appreciation
- Inks: Basic Black Pad, Old Olive and Rose Red Markers
- CS: Regal Rose, Raspberry Tart DSP
- Misc: Lace Scallop Punch, Aquapainter
I adore our DSP papers! Don't forget they are on sale this month.. Order thru my SU website.