Sent out my mid-month Stampin' Up! Newsletter today. The mid-month one is more of an update but included in this is the "technique layout idea" I LOVE using templates aka sketches for both my scrapbooking and stamping. So, find your Stampin' Up Spring Summer 2009 Ccatalog & Idea Book and turn to page 73. That's where I got this sketch layout.
My favorite is included in the newsletter (sign up on the left if your not getting your newsletters!) and here are three more for your viewing pleasure.
This was the first one I did. I needed an idea for my Raspberry Tart DSP class and this was the one!
- Stamps: FREE Botanical Blooms SAB
- Inks: Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black
- CS: Raspberry Tart, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss
- Misc: Big Shot Die, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Linen Thread
Had to try out my new wheel & Stamp Set. Ok not so new…I bought it for Bill & Andi's Wedding Invites and never used it! I know, sacrilege!
- Stamps: Together Forever, Forever Flowers Wheel
- Inks: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
- CS: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip & Bella Rose DSP
- Misc: Word Window PUnch, Chocolate Chip Taffeta
So then the last, but not least. Simple but adorable. I have some of that FREE Designer Series Paper that I've used here. Wouldn't these Colors and layout be cute for a Baby Announcement or Shower Card.
- Stamps: Animal Crackers (this one is fairly new too, my friend and customer Jan ordered it the other day and I fell in LOVE with it. I have used it 2x in less than a week so I MUST like it!)
- Inks: Basic Black and Inks.
- CS: Delicate Dots FREE CS, So Saffron & Sahara Sand
- Misc: 1 3/8" Circle Punch and Scallop Circle and Blue Gingham ribbon (Retired- I miss this one!)
So that's all for today. I have to clean up the shop, my downline, Phyllis N. is coming over in a few minutes and we are stamping tonight! I'm SO excited!