What's a girl to do? There's so many things to work on around here. I should be designing things for my upcoming classes, the Techniques Class on Jan 26th featuring Faux Torn Edges and the Rolling Marble Background Technique or my Red Hot Valentines class on Monday, Feb 9th. I could tidy up the office for my Scrapbooking Club tonight, which reminds me that we have one available spot in the Friday group, but I'm diverting, yet again. I could work on my Tuesday Tidbit newsletter (it is Friday!) or my downline newsletter, I could stamp the Georgia Peach DSP things, I could cut cardstock for my next installment of Stamps By Mail, I could work on my Sale-a-bration swap for my upline, Connie Tumm or I could work on…..
You get the picture. And here I am desperately wanting to run into the house and divert! I bought paint this week for our bedroom. Why? I'm not sure, I suppose the name of the blog should give you a good clue. Any excuse not to work on the tasks at hand. And I wonder why Adria and Denver had trouble finishing their chores? Oh, I'm diverting again!
So here's my plan. I should change the name of the blog from Diversionary Tactics to Diversionary Tactics and Ultimate Rationalizations as we can rationalize just about anything. I'm going to tease you with one of theFaux Torn Edge cards today and then I'll run in and send the kiddos off for school. They come home early today so that does hamper productivity a smidge. But I'm digressing. Here's my list
- Showcase a Card
- Send big kids off to school
- Clean up breakfast mess and feed the chickens.
- Pop in a DVD for Ella while I stamp the Georgia Peach samples and thus tidy the office for the Club tonight. Two birds and all that.
- Box up knickknacks and attempt to paint with a 2 year old with pneumonia and an ear infection helping and I'll rationalize this as "I'll think about designing a card using the bed spread pattern or paint colors."
- I'll create a card for Monday's class using the Sale-a-bration sets and I can use it for Connies Swap as well! Again, two birds and the one stone thing. I can work on the Red Hot Valentines things tonite.
- Hopefully during naptime I'll have some office time and can work on a few more things from the list. Enjoy the card. You know you want to come, sign up today! Email me.
- Stamps: Snow Burst, Happiness is A Journey, Fundamental Phrases
- Inks: Chocolate Chip
- CS: Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
- Misc: Sponge, Gold Cord, Word Window Punch