I suppose you are wondering what you all missed because you couldn’t come to class last Friday. Bummer, eh? I will have to say that there were a couple of amazingly adorable cards. Oops, mom always said modesty is a good quality so here let me rephrase that last sentence…"I will have to say that there were a couple of stinkin’ adorable cards." ok, ok not much different but false modesty is worse that no modesty and then it’s really just one big lie. She told me not to lie either so aren’t we in a quandry! I’ll just post a couple and you can decide.
Here was a Father’s Day Card that I adapted from a Beate’s Weekend Sketch. I love sketches and I’m hoping to incorporate more of them in my newsletters. But anyhoo. Here’s the card.
- Stamps: Define Your Life, Infinite Goodness, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
- Inks: Staz-On Black, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard
- CS: Barely Banan, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa DSP, Watercolor Paper
- Misc: Caramel Gingham, Chocolate Satin, Vintage Brads, Dimensionals
And for Moms. This was a card that was adapted from a swap card that I got on the cruise. One of the many activities that we can participate in is swaps. We make 25 cards and bring them to a hostess and then she swaps them out and returns 25 different ones. I was short on time and basically just changed the colors of Cathy Sonntag’s card. She’s a demo in Janesville, WI. Gorgeous card Cathy. It’s not bragging if you are tooting someone else’s horn, right? (Her’s was Bashful Blue with different paper). I wanted mine to coordinate with the chocolate holder that went with the card. All for now, must get the kiddos up for school.
- Stamps: Bloomin’ Beautiful, All Holidays
- CS: Basic Black, Glossy, Sage Shadow, Spring Fling DSP
- Inks: Black Staz-on, Markers, Sage Shadow
- Misc: Ticket Corner Punch, Dimensionals, Blender Pen.