My faithful readership of one has spoken and I’m feeling so bad. I really have sorely neglected her and I’ve been such a bad, bad blogger! Eeks, where does the time go! So here’s just a smidge of inspiration just for you! (Thanks for commenting and getting me motivated!)
We did this card at my March 18th class here at the house. I just finished stamping 16 smaller versions for my downline meeting tomorrow night. I’ve embossed the image here and did the polished stone technique over the embossing.
Our theme tomorrow night is punches so my demonstration will be the Dahlia Fold. (I’ll try posting it when I actually get it created!)
- Stamps: She’s All That, Polka Dots and Posies
- Inks: Basic Black, Versamark, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, and Barely Banana Refills
- CS: Glossy CS, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana
- Misc: Soft Subtles Brads, Black Embossing Powder, 3/4" Circle Punch, Rubbing Alcohol
Since this blog is titled Diversionary Tactics, I’ll just divert to another sample right away. I should be tidying the house (we are getting company for supper) or working on my techniques for tomorrow nights meeting or even printing out invites for a wedding that I’m helping with. Yeah, diversions are so much more satisfying!
- Stamps: Hostess Infinite Goodness
- Inks: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Certainly Celery
- Cs: Pretty In Pink, Spring Fling, White, So Saffron
- Misc: Olive Poly Twill (Spring Mini – everyone LOVES this!), Pink Gingham
I’ve got a couple of other cards I’m going to post tomorrow or Tuesday. I’ll need your advice. I need to make them for swap cards for the cruise. Chat later. I must make some jello or company will starve!