Just two more days to take advantage of Stampin’ Up!’s Paper Promotion. Remember the deal is buy three packs of background papers and you can get the 4th for FREE! This catalog’s paper is really much much cooler in person. I love all of the papers this time and have gone through several packs myself.
Here’s a card that we did at my November Techniques Class. One of the techniques that we did was Iris Folding. According to my vast research, (of course, isn’t all internet research subject to skepticism?) iris folding is an old Dutch technique where they would use paper from envelopes to create the kaleidescope looking art. It’s a bit time consuming but a great way to use up the paper scraps. Of course, this isn’t a card that I would use if your Christmas Card list is more than two friends long.
- Stamps: Peaceful Wishes, Glad Tidings
- Inks: Always Artichoke
- CS: Soft Sky, White, Wintergreen Background Paper
- Misc: Celery Ribbon, Silver Stretch Cording, White Gel Pen, Coluzzle
Here’s another one, using more Background Papers. This one I would do even if I was popular and had 100 friends to send a card to.
- Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Many Merry Messages
- Inks: River Rock, Always Artichoke
- CS: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Vanilla, Holiday Harmony
- Misc: Vanilla 5/8" Ribbon, Rhinestone Brads
Off to get more coffee and rouse the kiddos.