If my calculations are correct, I "owe" you for Monday thru Friday. (Saturday isn’t over yet!) So that’s five!
this card was a card that we did at my June Embossing Class (Techniques, Tools and Folds). It’s a technique that I’m going to include in my Stamps By Mail Camp for the July session. It’s not too late to sign up and catch up on the classes. (Three months per session!) . I can get you more info if you need it. Email me at email@example.com.
- Stamps: French Script (retiring, boo hoo), On Gossomer Wings (another boo hoo!) and Brighter Tomorrow
- Inks: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Barely Banana, Always Artichoke,
- CS: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Vellum
- Misc: Horizonal Slot, Spring Moss and Eggplant Grosgrain
Another class sample. This was from a Vernon Park and Rec class.
- Warm Words, Both Way Blossoms(hostess sets are retiring!)
- Inks: Basic Black,
- CS: Palette O’ Prints, White, Black and Rose Red
- Misc: Small and Large Oval Punch, Mellow Moss Gingham Ribbon.
This card was done by my very talented upline Connie Tumm from Prospect, KY. Isn’t it adorable!
- Stamps: Hip Hip Hooray,
- Inks: Basic Black
- CS: Barely Banana
- Misc: Square Punch, Brads