I’ve got a couple of great friends that keep me motivated and we try to get together and stamp about every week or so. Well, we were all set for yesterday and then Shelly decides that she should workout instead of stamp and had a couple of other really lame excuses she used. Whatever! So Shelly, this post is for you….see it and weep. We CAN stamp even if you aren’t here. Be here next week or else!
I had best stop being so sassy or I won’t have anyone to stamp with. Just kidding, Shelly, you’re the best!
- Stamps: French Script, Perennial Favorites
- Inks: White Staz-on, Basic Black, Blush Blossom, Bravo Burgundy
- CS: Blush Blossom, Bravo Burgundy, Mellow Moss, Window Sheets,
- Misc: Hodgepodge Hardware, Aquapainter, Moss Gingham.
We were shown the White Stazon last year at convention and of course, I ordered it the minute I got off the plane. It sat in my drawer for months. I can’t remember if I had used it or not. I’m thinking I’m going to be a huge fan. It comes uninked along with a reinker. It does need to be reinked very frequently. I thought it might take a while to dry but it doesn’t. It’s very quick. Love the look that it gives. I think the reason that I did buy it was to stamp snowflakes on my Holiday Cards, which of course, never got sent out. I had an excuse, we were waiting until the baby came. I did take the picture the other day and of course, Ella’s crying, Denver smile is corny and you can’t even see the dog’s eyes. I’ll try again soon.
Of course, when you start something, you probably should finish it…so I stamped a few more with this tulip set. I will use this set in an upcoming class so felt I should have a few samples just laying about. Someone at the camp may become inspired! 🙂 So here’s another reason you must have this one!
It seems that there is a Blush Blossom resurgence. So I pulled it out. I haven’t used it in months, years? I’m liking the things you can do with this color. B.B isn’t just for Band-Aids anymore!
- Stamps: Perennial Favorites & French Flair- Winter Mini. Aida,
- CS: Blush Blossom, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
- Inks: Mellow Moss, Versamark
- Misc: Off-White Narrow Organdy, Handy Dandy Paper Distresser Tool, Watercolor Crayons – ymmm!